• World tours as special guests of Michael Bublé
• 3 duets with Michael Bublé
• Special guest for Coldplay
• Duet with Ludacris on Quincy Jones’ most recent studio album
• BET Honours for Herbie Hancock
• Night Of The Proms with Mick Hucknall and The Jacksons
• Release of “All Natural Live” – DVD and CD in 2013
• Appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show and showcase of two new cuts
• Release of new studio album “Hidden in Plain Sight” in 2015
For Naturally 7, the turning point came in the fall of 2007. From quiet success all over Europe they have been propelled onto the world stage, performing before millions of people.
As the special guest of internationally acclaimed singer Michael Bublé, Naturally 7 have been met with standing ovations nightly in Europe, the U.K., Canada, Australia and the U.S!
It was 2009 when the group truly hit the ground running. In January they played to a packed house at London’s Pigalle, which included a number of famous faces
– Coldplay’s Chris Martin, legendary musician and producer Brian Eno. The next day, by invitation the group joined Coldplay and Eno in the studio. From the UK, Naturally 7 travelled to California, where they performed at the prestigious TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) Conference, receiving a standing ovation.
“Perhaps the most memorable presentation involved Naturally 7, a group of seven musicians who practice something they call “Vocal Play”. It’s hard to describe their act other than saying each of them used their voices in unison to recreate a different musical instrument from drums to brass instruments to guitars. They made beatboxing look like child’s play. Their Wall of Sound song, earned them a standing ovation.” (Daniel Sieberg/CBS News).
While the road ahead looks brilliant – to truly understand Naturally 7’s meteoric rise, one must first look at the whirlwind, that has been, the last 3 years.
2008 was nothing short of remarkable and the highlight reel, one to take note of. In May they made their national U.S. Television debut on Ellen and joined Bublé for a guest appearance on The Today Show. More recently, they opened for Jay Leno in Las Vegas and performed at his ‘Tonight Show’, were guests on Tavis Smiley, performed at NARM, helped celebrate Quincy Jones’ 75th Birthday in Montreux and greeted a hometown crowd at Madison Square Garden. Following that show, they travelled to London to play the renowned Royal Variety Television show, capping the evening off, by meeting His Royal Highness Prince Charles.
With their rich harmonies, an unbelievable ability to replicate instruments and a stage presence that can be felt in every seat of the house, Naturally 7, the first vocal play group ever, are amazing, charming fans where ever they perform.
Today Naturally 7 are Roger Thomas (musical director, arranger, 1st Baritone, Rap), Warren Thomas (percussion, guitar, clarinet, 3rd tenor) Rod Eldridge (1st tenor, scratching, trumpet), Ricky Cort (4th Tenor, guitar), Dwight Stewart (2nd baritone, vocals, trumpet), Garfield Buckley (2nd Tenor, Harmonica) and “Kelz” Mitchell (Bass).
|Roger Thomas||Musical director, arranger, 1st Baritone, Rap||www.naturallyseven.com|
|Warren Thomas||Percussion, guitar, clarinet, 3rd tenor|
|Rod Eldridge||1st tenor, scratching, trumpet|
|Ricky Cort||4th Tenor, guitar|
|Dwight Stewart||2nd baritone, vocals, trumpet|
|Garfield Buckley||2nd Tenor, Harmonica|